»

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ceremony and reception accessories

Since I am on a roll today, I decided to continue with the posts. We already have many of the accessories that we will need for the ceremony and reception. I found a website, http://www.weddingaccessories.net/, that had a lot of reasonably priced items for weddings.

For our ceremony, we found our unity candle, guestbook, ring pillow, and the flower basket.



For the reception, we got our card box, toasting flutes, cake servers, and cake toppers.


Everything arrived quickly and looked great! I would highly recommend the website for anyone looking for nice personalized accessories at a reasonable price.
We have also ordered monogram cocktail napkins and matches in black, white, and maroon with our names and wedding date. Once they arrive I will add the photos!

0 comments: